Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog Challenge. Day 1.

So many of my friends who have blogs which I 'follow' have been doing this "30 Day Blog Challenge". At first I told myself,





"I am not going to do that. It's lame."





But as time has gone on, I have been more and more tempted to try it. It looks like it could be fun. And I really wonder if I am disciplined enough to blog for 30 days in a row. I guess we'll see, because I am now taking on the challenge. Go me.





Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.








1. I am usually a super happy person in the mornings. I just tend to wake up happy to be alive I guess.

2. I adore getting a new toothbrush, and going to the dentist. Having a clean mouth equals love.

3. I make wicked awesome cakes and cupcakes. They are my artistic masterpieces.

4. I have crazy legs. I seriously am beginning to think I have restless leg syndrome. Whenever I am laying down, my legs end up in the air, moving in strange directions. They have a mind of their own.

5. I was a strange child. I lived in my own world over half the time. For about a solid year, I acted like a dog. I barked, ate out of a dish, and wore a dog tag. Another time, I waited for a solid week on my porch, thinking the seven dwarfs were going to come and take me away. I also was convinced at one time that I was Princess Anastasia and my parents were not my real parents.

6. I like clothes. Especially boots, skinny jeans, and dresses.

7. If I could be rebellious, I would get a tattoo. Not your generic girl tattoo, like a flower or stars on my foot. My tattoo would have meaning. It would be a symbol of myself and how I live my life.

8. I want to adopt an Ethiopian baby someday. Because they are precious and I love them.

9. I never eat the very ends of bananas. I don't really understand why I don't.

10. I am the crappiest liar you will ever meet. Sometimes I have this hyper conscience. And sometimes it annoys me.

11. I am a cuddle muffin. I was born without a personal space bubble. So I probably will snuggle up to you. You have been warned.

12. I am a people pleaser. I go to all kinds of efforts to make other people happy. Even if it makes me miserable at times. But in the end, it is usually worth it.

13. Writing is my medicine, and I would like to believe that by writing, I am providing someone out there with medicine too.

14. Ever since my dating career began at the age of 16, I have been one to order pretty hearty meals for my dinner. I have lost track of the times I have eaten more food than my date. I would say the majority of the time, I have eaten more than the guy I have been with actually. I just remember the words of my dad. . ."Kelsey, when you go out with a guy, you don't worry about the prices on the menu. He chose to take you to dinner, so you eat some dinner. Order a steak. Hell, order the ribs. If a guy has a girl that will eat like that, he'll ask you out again. Your mother never got salad. She always ordered big meals, and boy could she eat! That's why I fell in love with her."

15. I drive a mini van. Goldie. And I love her. And I love her bumper sticker that says, "Well-behaved women rarely make history." Goldie and I have lived by that motto together, and I believe we have made history. Or we are working on it at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.