Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blog Challenge. Day 21.

Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy.



It seems like I get happy by some of the most simple things. Honestly, anything slightly happy you could think of, probably makes me extra happy. I tend to get overly excited about basic things. I guess I never grew out of being a kid. But here are just a few things that make me happiest. . .



Brian Weller makes me happy. I obviously look pretty jolly in this picture.










Good hair days make me happy!











Soft falling snow makes me happy. One of my favorite things to do when it is snowing is to go outside, stare up at the falling flakes, and clear my head of all thoughts. This cartoon below also makes me happy. Ha ha!







Small, cuddly creatures make me happy.










Wrestling makes me happy. Playful wrestling where I don't hurt the other person. It is good bonding, plus you burn calories. See pictures below:










Working out makes me happy!









My friends and family make me happy.





Fireworks make me happy!



And last of all, it makes me happy when YOU view my blog! So thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.