Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog Challenge. Day 10.

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.

Music is a thing that I constantly have going in my life. I wish sometimes that fitting songs would play in certain parts of life, just like in the movies. Wouldn't that be perfect? An even more perfect world would be if music played and we heard it, and just started singing all together and dancing. Yes, I think life should be just like the movie "Grease".

Yes, that would be the perfect world.

Music has a big play on my emotions. Or emotions on my music. One way or the other. When I am having a rotten day, I instantly run to my music. Same with when I am happy. Same with when I feel like punching a wall. Now I will let you know what songs I actually listen to when I am feeling all these ways. . .

Happy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I Want to Hold Your Hand- My boys, The Beatles
Put Your Records On- Corrine Bailey Rae (my theme song)
My Mindy Gledhill cd
Time- Cute Is What We Aim For
All of Boys Like Girls music
Live Like We're Dying- Kris Allen
Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root
I Believe in a Thing Called Love- The Darkness
Dancing in the Moonlight- King Harvest
We Shot the Moon's music
Ordinary Day- Vanessa Carlton
Music from Kalai (I love him)
Dixie Chicks (Yes, I am a fan)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
My man Akon
Songs from The Maine
Sad. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Music from The Fray
Music from Coldplay
Little House- Amanda Seyfield
Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit
Nicest Thing- Kate Nash
Unbeautiful- Lesley Roy
Tonight- FM Static
Shadow of the Day- Linkin Park
Make This Go On Forever- Snow Patrol
Break Even- The Script
Love the Way You Lie- Eminem feat. Rihanna
Shadows and Regrets- Yellowcard
Here's To The Night- Eve 6
Breathe Me- Sia
Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
I'd Hate to Be You When People Find Out What This Song is About- Mayday Parade
Bored. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anything really
Hyped. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I won't lie. Usually rap music. Edited versions of course.
Mad. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Typical- Tickle Me Pink (Shayla and I screamed this in a parking lot once)
Gives You Hell- All American Rejects
Prayer of the Refugee- Rise Against
Should've Said No- Taylor Swift
Kelly Clarkson- Never Again
Pink. Obviously.
Mama- My Chemical Romance
Misery Business- Paramore
Anything by Senses Fail
The End.
It is seriously hurting my brain thinking about songs. Plus, it is about midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.