- Yesterday I made a snow lady. She is a lady because she is wearing my blonde wig from my Halloween costume. I built her right by our garage door so she could
terrifysurprise Brian when he got home from work. Building her made me realize that snowman is a sexist term. Brian and I decided they should be called snowbeings because that would be much cooler anyway.
- Sometimes I dream of one day being a yoga instructor. Denise Austin is basically my hero.
- I love Futurama. It's true. I really do.
- If I could be a mystical creature, I would probably be a mermaid. Life would be like a constant beach day. Plus, I love seafood. Oh, but maybe mermaids don't eat seafood. What do they eat? If they eat fish or lobster or shrimp, does that make them half-cannibal? I am curious.
- How is it that I can run for miles and miles outside and be perfectly content, but trying to run one mile on a treadmill seems like a complete chore?
- Touching dirty dishes in the sink makes me gag. So often times, I rope Brian into doing them.
- I think snow is beautiful and I get giddy about clomping around in my snow boots.
Luna helped. . .