Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Best: Pinky Swear

I've never been a girl who is fond of the color pink. I like little hints of it here or there. I think other girls pull it off nicely. But whenever I wear lots of pink, it makes me feel queasy.

Well, I've been telling myself I need to embrace the femininity of pink more completely. Give pink a chance. On Wednesday, I really did embrace pink since I strolled about in a pink top, pink necklace, pink earrings, AND my nails were even painted pink. Now that's a lot of pink. And it actually felt good. Wednesday was so busy. I was constantly going, I had a short break for lunch and dinner. But running from classes, to meetings, to study reviews, to volleyball games was a little more enjoyable feeling so lady-like and bright dressed up in pink.





oxfords: Fashion Box, jeans: Kohl's, blouse: thrifted, necklace: Smith's, earrings: F21

Well, it appears that April Fool's decided to play a mean trick on me, because I've been down with a gnarly head cold all weekend. So I think it's time for bed. I'm hoping I'll wake up and magically be better. If I don't get better soon, this nose of mine will be rubbed raw from Kleenex. Boo. 

4 comments:

Make my day. Leave a comment.