She blogs over at as luck would have it. And she gave me this charming award:
And these are the award rules:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!
The five bloggers I would like to award are. . .drum roll please:
Congratulations, all. Cyber high-five from me to you. And now for the five random facts about me. . .just because:
1. My senior year of high school, I played the part of Dorothy in our school musical, "The Wizard of Oz". Surprising, right? I don't talk about it very often, although it was an absolute blast! The best part? Oh, probably when my fake pig tail fell out of my hair and plopped onto the stage right in the middle of my grand solo of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". Yeah, that was kind of awkward.
2. I never eat the ends of bananas. I don't really have a reason for doing this either. I guess it's just habit.
3. My freshman year of college, I doubled the freshman fifteen by putting on a whopping thirty pounds! I was on the track team at USU, you see, and apparently it's really easy for me to build muscle when I'm lifting weights like a maniac. None of my pants fit my legs. It was depressing, but in a weird way, kind of awesome.
4. Speaking of lifting weights, I love it. I think it's so fun and it's very stress relieving for me.
5. Brian and I fully plan on naming our firstborn son Jude. Maybe he'll dress well and have a fine British accent like Jude Law. And hopefully he won't have anything against The Beatles, or he'll probably disown us.
I found this picture, just in case you didn't believe me. That's me, Dorothy, singing with a bunch of munchkins aka children. Toto was running around the stage somewhere. Yes, Toto was a real, living dog.