Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Best: The Bulge

All last week, the skies were rainy here in Logan town. Then on Friday, it began to clear up. It started out though, as one of those indecisive days. Friday just wasn't quite sure what it wanted to be. So that left me unsure of what I wanted to wear. So I improvised and dressed the lower half of my body for nice spring weather, and the upper half of my body I dressed for sad spring weather. Otherwise known as the skirt with the sweater look. Then I had sweet husband take pictures of said outfit. And sweet husband (bless his heart) failed to notice or tell me that my sweater was bulging at the bottom. So rest assured, I am indeed not with child. I have only fallen victim to the sweater bulge.





earrings: Target, sweater: F21, skirt: handmade by me, wedges: Payless 

I just love how you can see the Logan temple in the back corner there in the last picture. It's such a castle. Also, Happy Earth Day!! We went to an Earth Day festival on Saturday. It was splendid, but I sadly didn't have time today to do my own personal festivities I had planned. I'm hoping I can still do them later in the week. Because every day should be Earth Day, right? Just as every day the sweater bulge should be avoided at all costs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.