Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Truth Tuesday

It's been a while since I've done a Truth Tuesday. It seems the past few Tuesdays I've just been away from any sign of a computer, which is perfectly okay with me. But alas, I am very near a computer today, as I'll be home until later this afternoon, catching up on housework and some of my random projects. Oh, and I'll probably keep the tv on too, just in case something really pressing comes up on the Olympics. Guys, I'm obsessed. It's bad.

Welp. . . let's get this party started.



  • I wish I could say I am feeling completely ready to go back to school, but I don't think I am yet. I better embrace the next few weeks before I have to go back whether I like it or not. School will be nice though. I've always been a person that looks forward to starting a new year of school. I am absolutely sure that I'm ready for cooler weather though. It's just been too hot for my liking lately. I can't even stand being outside until evening time, or unless I'm wearing a bathing suit and there is a pool of water near. I love late summer/fall weather. It's perfect. It's still warm but cool enough that I can cope with wearing clothing. 

  • It's mine and BWell's anniversa-week! This coming Sunday will be the big day. It confuses me when I try to figure out where the last year went. It flew by! But it was a good one, and I'm ready for many more with that sweet husband of mine! 

  • Every time I watch Jeremiah Johnson, I want to start fighting bears and wolves with my bare hands. Kind of weird and random, but I am positive that it is one of my favorite movies. Plus, Robert Redford is the star. If I would have been born in his time (meaning I wouldn't be able to marry Brian) I would settle with marrying Robert Redford. He's a stud. Brian says he looks like a leather muppet. I say leather muppets are sexy.


  • While at the check-out at the grocery store, I always group things together so it's easy for the bagger to bag. I think I do it out of habit, mostly, since I worked at a grocery store once. Plus, I also want to make it easier for the poor bagger. Bagger, what a sad title. Brian calls people baggers as an insult. 

  • Brian and I slept out on our patio again a few nights ago. I woke up in the middle of the night with a swollen shut eye. Then I realized my arms itched. I guess we got eaten alive by. . .some type of bug. We still don't know who the culprit is. They aren't mosquito bites. We think it may be ants. Needless to say, we spent the rest of the night indoors and I held an ice pack on my eye. Luckily the swelling went down, or I would have looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame. No joke. 


  • While on the subject of the Olympics, what did everyone think of the Opening Ceremonies? I liked them for the most part. Less video clips would have been nice. And I could have done without the giant baby. And I really thought the queen jumped out of the plane at first, so I ended up being disappointed that it was actually a stunt man. But it's probably a good thing it wasn't really her. She could have hurt herself. I also just wanted more of England's history and such included, and less fluff. That's just my opinion though. Overall, I think I liked it. The ending with Paul Mccartney singing "Hey Jude" made me forget about the giant baby though. Oh, I loved that part! 

Until next Tuesday. . .now I better go weed my garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.