Thursday, July 5, 2012

Newlyweds 4 Life



As of today we have been married for eleven glorious months. And we still haven't killed each other.

We are looking forward to our one year anniversary. It is bound to be a good time. It's really mind boggling that we are almost to the one year mark. After that mark are we no longer considered newlyweds?

I love my BWell. He truly brings out the best in me and I appreciate his daily acts of service toward me. Single ladies, find yourself a man who freely gives you back rubs, willingly takes pictures of you for your blog, takes the cat out when she wakes you up at four in the morning (I think that's a good sign that he'll take turns getting up with future babes at night too), and sometimes endearingly will speak to you in an Irish accent just because he can. Then, my friends, you will be crazy in love just as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.