Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Feel Goods

Better late than never I guess you could say.


Five things I feel awfully good about on this fine Friday. . .







1.

I really love this bunny sweater. Yep, you read it right: a bunny sweater. The bunny's tail is even a poof ball. This sweater is great and I'm pretty sure I would wear it way too much, but I just can never justify buying things for myself with Christmas getting close at hand. Perhaps I'll put the good word in to Old Saint Nick. Or to husband. Either way. If you are weird like me and adore wearing little girl sweaters with cuddly animals on them, this sweater can be found for a whopping $19 at forever21.





2. 
So I looked out the window just now and it is snowing. Which in a sick sort of way, that makes me excited. I would probably be depressed if it was a school night. But it just gives me the tingles in my tummy thinking about waking up in the morning, looking out the window at the cold frosted world, and then smirking as I know I have no obligations to be anywhere and I can just cuddle with Brian in bed to my little heart's desire. Also, with the coming snow that gives me the excuse to buy Tim Tam cookies. If you've never had a Tim Tam, it's about time you try one. Watch out, they are chocolatey! The trick to these cookies is that you'll need a mug of cocoa. Then you must bite a corner off the cookie and then bite the corner opposite of the corner you first bit (if that makes sense). Then you use the Tim Tam cookie as a straw for your cocoa. Sink one bitten corner into the coca and suck through the other bitten end. Once you get a taste of cocoa in your mouth, hurry and eat the cookie before it collapses since it'll be full of cocoa. These cookies are so tremendous. Seriously.





3.


Some Nike inspiration. I'm a big fan of Nike. Especially all their running ads (the hilarious and inspirational ones). I wanted to post this special for my mom. She's running in her first half-marathon tomorrow which I think is absolutely awesome! Good luck, Mom. Read some Nike quotes if you need to calm any nerves!




4.

Source: flickr.com via Kelsey on Pinterest

I'm feeling SUPER good that it is now November. I'm a bit sad to see October leave, but it offered me some good times indeed. I'm excited for Thanksgiving though. I love November for the fact that all people seem to get a bit more thankful for things in life than they typically are the other 11 months out of the year. I think it is very important to always take note of the good things that occur in everyday life. I came across this 'Thankful Tree' idea on Pinterest and I'm hoping Bri and I can find the time to make our own.




5. 
This movie makes me feel good. Well, it also makes me cry my eyes out, but it's a healthy kind of crying. If you haven't watched this movie, I highly recommend you do. It is a very thought-provoking movie about life, change, and growing up. It's a little bit of a longer movie, but it's worth every minute of watching. Plus, Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett are both equally amazing in it. Cate looks pretty flawless in this film too. Brian has never seen it, so we rented it and he's enjoying it thus far. I guess I better finish this post now so I can continue watching it with him.



Enjoy the weekend, my friends! If it's snowy where you are like it is here, I hope you can enjoy it. Go roll around in it and then eat some Tim Tams afterwards!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Those things all made me feel good too. Funny....I'm going to do the thankful tree too....If I get around to it before the month is over. We always think so much a like. You are just awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.