Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Truth Tuesday



  • We went swimming yesterday. And I took the picture which you're looking at above. Our legs were still extremely sore yesterday so we couldn't go on our daily run. So we settled for swimming and boy did it feel great on ze legs. 

  • Last night we went and saw Brave. I loved it! I probably loved it so much because it had bears in it. And for some reason I just really think bears are cool. I also now want to go to Scotland. And I also now miss my long, unruly curls that I sported in high school. I was like a brunette version of the girl on Brave. Sorta. 

  • Tomorrow I'm going to Lagoon. Lagoon makes me happy. Disneyland is still the happiest place on earth, but I guess that makes Lagoon the happiest place in Utah. Sorta. 

  • I caved and bought a bathing suit at Old Navy today. I didn't really need a swimsuit but it was on clearance. I just tried it on a few minutes ago though and I don't feel so bad anymore. Because it fits real nice. And now I just want to go swimming again. 

  • I've been totally lovin' on Ingrid Michaelson's song "Blood Brothers". But after watching the music video, I'm completely smitten. Ingrid is a genius. I'd love to hang out with her for a day. 

  • My cat is cuter than yours. 

  • The 4th of July is approaching. I'm excited. This wondrous holiday is my favorite after Christmas. 

  • I finally got a pair of flip-flops today (my real reason for going to Old Navy). I can't remember the last time I owned a pair of flip-flops. It's been years, people. I just think they're kind of a homely shoe. Yet, sometimes necessary.

  • I saw this the other day and laughed for at least a minute straight. 

  • And speaking of that song, I'm not a huge fan, but this version pleasantly made me feel like dancing around the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.