Friday, June 22, 2012

Nutella Sandwich Cookies

As of late, I've started a new habit. Whether it's a good or bad habit is up to you. I've started eating Nutella. It's a thing I avoided for a while because I just knew I would become addicted. But over the weekend, I just couldn't resist the Nutella-filled crepes at a local breakfast place here in town. And then I fell in love. And then I bought a jar. And now I've been spreading it on everything and eating it by the spoonful. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little (or am I?).

And then I found a lovely recipe for nutella sandwich cookies.





 I followed this recipe and the results were quite fantastic. But believe me, you will want a glass of milk when you eat these wonders. They are dense and rich and yum.

Do you have a fantastic recipe involving this thing similar to crack which we call Nutella? Please do share. 



1 comment:

Make my day. Leave a comment.