Saturday, June 16, 2012

Instagrams & Milk: 'Ello Summer!

The sun is out and it's Saturday, so I'll make this quick and just leave you with a few of my latest and greatest Instagram pics. Give your dad a hug in honor of Father's Day. . .and maybe eat some watermelon too. I ate four s'mores last night and felt like my stomach hated me after. So worth it though. But I think it'd be better if I just stuck to watermelon for my snack today too. 


Tending to the baby flowers 



En route to Lake Powell with the cutest blonde boy 



Lake Powell :) 



My skin is tan, my armpit hairs are long, and I'm eating ice cream! Three cheers for Lake Powell! 



Fuzzy baby geese. And yes, I was hissed at in the process of taking this picture. 



My momma's famous chocolate chip cookie recipe. My first batch. 



bed 



This is how I felt about running 10 miles the other night. And I promise I'm wearing pants. 



question mark fry 



S'mores and a fire with some of my favorite people 



Caricature sibling portrait. Father's Day gift 2012. 



Crepe heaven 




2 comments:

Make my day. Leave a comment.