Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sunday Best: Skipping Town




scarf: Smith's, top: Violet Hill Boutique, pants: Old Navy (from the kid section), shoes: Payless

I wore this silly little outfit last Tuesday. I threw it on real quick after being at the pool all day. And then Brian and I went to a little cookout. Twas a fun time.

I realize it's not quite Sunday yet, but I'm taking off bright and early. You see, Brian and I are headed to Lake Powell with Brian's parents and a few other families. It's time to get our summer on as well as our tans on.  And we will be there for a full WEEK. So when you don't hear from me via the blog for a while, you'll know why. It's because I'm going to be lounging on a boat, living in a swimming suit, and not bathing for a week! Now that's what I call a party.

The last time I went to Lake Powell, I was just a wee one. Like five. And my brother and I wore matching sweaters and sandals. That should tip you off that it's been a while, since matching my brother would not at all be appropriate now. Any ways, I'll take lots of pictures. I wish you all the best Sunday and best week for that matter. Smell you later!

1 comment:

  1. have so much fun!
    i love your jeans here and i think they bring out your eyes in some of these pictures - or maybe its your makeup - but both look great (eyes and jeans not both your eyes :)

    excited to be your newest follower!
    -elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.