Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Instagrams & Milk

Time for another round of instagram time!

Plaid shirt. Red lips. Life is fantastic. 



Just a bowl of goodness and joy. That's all. 



Time for our evening run up the canyon! 



Logan River, you look ravishing. 



Ann Taylor dress, polka dot skirt, cute loafers. I'd call that a successful day of thrifting! 



Enjoying Taco Tuesday with my cute friend, Lauren. Oh, and that cute baby gal inside her tummy too! 



Coming home from a 7:30 final is lame. But coming home to husband and french toast is not. 



Guess what I love? Getting a box of new books on my doorstep! 



My new favorite skirt. 


I apologize for being MIA the last few days on the blog. I've been deep in the wilderness of the Grand Canyon, living like an animal. Brian and I went on a backpacking trip to Havasupai. But more on that later. Now I'm in Vegas, staying at the Wynn. And boy, you should have seen the looks we got from all the snobs staying here when we walked in, covered in dirt from hiking and camping, Brian with a beard, and me with grown out leg and armpit hairs. It was one of my more glorious moments in life. I ate a bagel in the bathtub and now I'm wearing a robe while typing this. We are in Vegas for a huge Allstate Insurance conference. So while Brian sits in meetings all day, I eat bagels in the bathtub. I love living the way I want. 

Sidenote: Brian just sent me a text informing me he met President Palmer from 24. . .or the Allstate spokesperson. He tried taking a picture, but it didn't turn out very well. However, he did get a high-five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.