Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kelsey's Birthday

Hello everyone!

This is not Kelsey and as you may have guessed it is Brian. You know, that goof ball she writes about occasionally. Anyway, I think it would just make her day (which also happens to be her birthday) if she could get more followers on her blog. She is too shy to ask for it herself, but I know it makes her happy every time she gets a new follower. So, you know who you are. Just click that little follow button. It isn't that hard. And who knows, you might like it. Ok, that is enough from me. I may return some day and post something else, but for now my ability and desire to write have been exhausted. Happy Birthday Kelsey Keller Weller! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.