Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Truth Tuesday

Oh, so it's after midnight. Oh, so that means it's actually not Tuesday. However, I still have this Truth Tuesday post to shove in yo face. Because the fact of the matter is I was doing homework until just now. I then figured I'd go to bed, but I'm somehow not tired. I think I got past the point of being tired so now I'm in that weird awake zombie mode. You know that mode? Moving on to my ugly truths. . .

  • I sat in a dragster today and felt on top of the world for five seconds. Maybe I'll tell you more about that story later. Just know that I have the coolest (sometimes most stressful) major of them all. 

  • I have this problem with PB&J sandwiches. My whole life I've tried to like them, but the peanut butter and jelly together just makes me gag. I came up with a solution to my problem last week. I replaced peanut butter with nutella. It was wondrous. Pretty sure I could eat that sandwich every day. 

  • You know what's not a good combination? Stupid people and politics. Yet they are combined all the time. I'm getting real sick of things getting blown out of proportion, by all parties. Like the whole video released with Romney talking about how 47% of Americans believe the government has the responsibility to care for them. . .that they have a right to food, healthcare, whatever they want. . .yadda yadda yadda. Now I'm hearing everyone say stuff like, "Did you hear that Romney doesn't want to feed 47% of Americans and they don't have a right to anything?" He didn't say that. I don't know whether I'm voting for Romney or not, but fact of the matter is he did not say that. Maybe what he said wasn't tactful, but still. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow someone told me that Romney wanted to execute 47% of the population. Wouldn't be surprised one bit. 

  • I really don't think I have the energy to brush my teeth before I go to bed. But don't worry, I will. And I'll also floss. Because I'm anal about teeth care. 

  • Halloween oreos are back on store shelves which means I'm about to get fat. I don't know why, but I swear the orange cream tastes better. 

  • Let it be known that I love Halloween. It's like Christmas but creepier. 

  • Sometimes, when I'm feeling extra evil, I tickle Brian's feet while he's sleeping. I really want to do that right now. Yet I know I shouldn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.