Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Best: Blind You With My Lips







scarf: Claire's, earrings: Smith's, dress: TJ Maxx, belt: Head Over Heels, leggings: Forever 21, heels: Payless


Every woman should own a tube of obnoxiously red lipstick. It comes in handy for those days when you would just rather not do eye makeup. 

Or when you don't have time.

 Both those things happened to me on Thursday when I wore this getup. For some odd reason, I woke up thinking my first class started at 9:30. Then I remembered at ten to 9 that it actually started at 9:00. No worries. I threw on red lipstick and drove fast to class. You may applaud me for the fact that I was only three minutes late. Red lips trick everyone into thinking you spent a lot of time getting ready. Or maybe it's just that the brightness of said lipstick makes everyone shield their eyes, so they forget to look at the rest of your face. 

Either way, it's a genius solution. Red lipstick forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.