Thursday, September 6, 2012

Instagrams & Milk

Still sick over here. I'm getting so that I feel good for half the day though. That's an improvement, right? All I can say is that bronchitis is a dirty, filthy whore. And sorry I said whore, but I'm pretty sure it's in the Bible, so if you read that then you shouldn't be too offended. I like to instagram things though. Whether I'm sick or not. Here is proof. . . 

 Homegirl likes to nap on my lap 



 We make chalkboards out of old windows. 



 Hello



 They won "best dressed" sheep at the fair 



 Chloe's bunny won a blue ribbon!



 Best pillow pet e'er



 A beautiful morning at my parents' home 



 Beach volleyball 



 Luna didn't want me to go to work 



 My little bro brought me a snack while I was working!



 I like it here 



 I have bangs now. And darker hairs. 



Mini golf 



 Lexi's (little sister) birthday



 Most beautiful campus in all the land 



 I ran the TOU Half. It went well.



 Painting our green screen for ATV News 



 First football game of the season 



 Scored this pretty lamp for our room 



 Soaking up the last of the summer's rays at Bear Lake 



 Labor Day on the lake 



Kitty in black is dancing with Brian 

See, told you I like to instagram stuff. I proved it by posting way too many pictures. Sorry I had to overwhelm you like that. I feel like such a jerk now. 

My username on Instagram is @mrskellwell . What's yours? 

1 comment:

  1. I think that instagram has changed the way people supposed to shoot their pics. Now instagram gives so many benefits for retouching photos and make them suitable for view. Thanks for sharing these pics.
    instagram likes

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.