Saturday, March 24, 2012

Workin' Kids

I am such a wild college kid. Wanna know why?



Well, I'm spending my weekend at the 'Home & Garden Show'. Brian set up an Allstate booth. I came for a couple hours last night, and now I'm here with the hard working husband all day today. I am standing in for the secretary who couldn't make it today. By the way, Brian's secretary is no other than Shay Baybay. After I got married and could no longer be roommates with Shayla, I did the next best thing and got Brian to hire her. That girl will just never escape me.

 So if you're around and are into home and gardening stuff, come say, "Oh hey!". And we'll say oh hey back and give you free water bottles and pens and we'll even let you enter a drawing to win a kindle fire. Sounds like fun, right? Well, it is.

Snap, we are such grown-ups!







1 comment:

  1. cute pictures :) hope you had a good time! and sold lots! i wish i was there to get free stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.