Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Truth Tuesday

Would you look at that, it's Tuesday again. That means it's time for another Truth Tuesday from yours truly.


  • I skipped my African Dance class tonight. My excuses: I had a headache. And it was a blizzard outside. And I just wanted to stay home and be lazy with Brian. 

  • As much as I want it to be sunny and cheery, there's just something romantic about a snow storm. I just want to stay cooped up inside, wrapped in a blanket with Brian, and have a little Mumford & Sons playing in the background. 

  • I wanted to get some colored pants at Old Navy, but the only sizes that were left were a bunch of huge sizes. Then I saw these adorable mint colored capris in the girl section. Brian grabbed the biggest size and bet I could fit in them. He was right. I did fit in them. And I bought them! But I still feel slightly self-conscious that I bought little girl pants for myself. . .  




  • Brian and I ate Oreos tonight in honor of Oreo's 100th birthday. Oreos are my favorite.

  • I've made the decision to grow my hair out. Cheer me on. It's gonna be a rough battle.

  • There is never enough time in a day. I still need to pack for our trip, get caught up on reading for a class, and we're moving next week and I don't even know where to start. Yet here I am, blogging. Maybe one day I'll get caught up on everything. And what a glorious day that will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.