Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow Angel






















My Saturday should have been spent doing all my homework, but I have been spending every Saturday for basically this entire school year doing homework. And I'm just not a fan. So Saturday morning, we woke up before the sun and met up with Brian's mom to enjoy the fresh snow we got. The snowboarding was great, the company glorious, and the mountains so lovely. I fried all the taste buds off my tongue from hot chocolate at the lodge, but even that was worth it. It really is important to do more of what makes you happy. I'm a true believer in that. Because when you're happier, it's much easier for everything else to fall in place.


This world is so pretty. I love my mountains.  

1 comment:

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv!def wish i could go skiing! have never had the chance to go but it is on the bucket list!



    http://infinitelifefitness.com

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.