Monday, March 5, 2012

Therapeutic

I feel guilty that I've neglected my blog so much lately. If I could, I would blog every day. It's kind of relaxing. Like doing yoga. Or lifting weights. Or running. But blogging doesn't make you strong and athletic like those other things I named. And lately, I just haven't had much time for relaxing things. I have been fitting in as much yoga, weight lifting, and running as possible. But blogging has been going on the back burner.

Right now, I'm actually running on about three hours of sleep. Let's just say it's been a long day and I haven't been able to think very clearly. I guess it's true what they say, that sleep is important. But I just had to finish all that homework I was behind on. Procrastination will be the death of me.

Despite the no sleep and no time thing, today marks seven months of marriage for BWell and me. Which counts for something. We celebrated (okay, we were just too lazy to cook) by going to Sizzler for dinner. And now we're in bed, watching a movie, and I bet I fall asleep soon. But Brian is used to that. After seven months of marriage, he has learned that I can never stay awake through a whole movie if we start it after nine. But he forgives me and still loves me.



Dear Brian,

I love how disoriented you are in the mornings, and how you whimper when I try tickling you to wake you up. I love it when you tell me how beautiful I am. I love how concerned you get about making sure Luna always has enough food and water. I love how you're always so willing to help others and give of your time.

Oh yeah, and I love you! Happy seven months, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.