Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pancake Party

A few days ago I had this dream. In the dream I was married, but I couldn't remember who I was married to. And I was surrounded by people I went to high school with. It was actually a very irritating dream. So while I was trying my hardest to remember who my husband was, this kid I went to school with convinced me that he was the husband I couldn't remember. Then I was really annoyed because I kept asking myself, "Why in the world would I marry this guy?" Don't get me wrong, he's a nice enough kid and all but I never in my life had a crush on him. So I was just really confused as to why we were married and I was kind of mad.

It was a pretty huge relief when I woke up and remembered that Brian is my husband and that I do not have to be surrounded by people I went to high school with. Now again, don't get me wrong. I liked high school. It was a fun four years. But I would never want to go back. However, I do love those rare occasions where I get to go back home and meet up with my old high school friends. The older we get, the harder it is to get everyone together, but when we do get together it's all giggles, reminiscing, and inside jokes.

We were able to get together on Christmas Eve morning and we had a pancake party. After stuffing our faces with chocolate chip pancakes, we exchanged gifts. It was a great way to start out our morning. Oh, and I was the only one not wearing pajamas. That made me feel pretty stupid, but I got over it.









Love you girls! Let's get together again real soon!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually wear a snuggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wear mine. I think it's super convenient.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.