Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Free Laugh

All of us are probably experiencing one stressful thing or another. My stressful thing is that I have finals this week. So I want to post a wonderful treasure of a picture, so we can all look at it and laugh if we start feeling stressed or down.


I hope this is half as funny as I actually think it is. . .because I find it hilarious.

Everyone, meet Chloe Ann Keller. My baby sister. As you can see, I am gonna have so much dirt on this child when she begins dating boys. Not only am I providing you all comic relief, but I am making a child's Christmas wish come true.

You see, my brother, Jace, told me an amusing story tonight.

Apparently, Chloe was making a Christmas wish list recently. She was working hard on this list, writing her deepest desires on that piece of paper. When she had finished, Jace was curious, so he took a peek at the list. He told me on the list were typical things an 8 year old girl would ask Santa for. However, something on her list had been scribbled out. Like any curious person would be, Jace wanted to decipher what Chloe had scribbled out. The reason unknown. Jace could still see pretty clearly what Chloe had written down. Chloe's scribbled out request for Santa was

. . . ."to be the funniest person in the world."

You got it Chlo-Jo. I'm letting everyone know that you are the funniest person out there.

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen that picture! And, I did see the list, but I guess I need to slow down and pay closer attention to what goes on around me. That's hilarious! I'm going to have to go see if that list is still around. I need to read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, like I said, i had no idea the picture even existed until I was browsing through pics on my computer the other day. When I found it, it struck me as really funny. I can't stop laughing at this whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! I love that she wants that! so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. This picture needs to go in the "Chloe Classics" album.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.