Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Truth Tuesday


  • I watched Dirty Dancing for the first time on Sunday night. Everyone was amazed I hadn't seen it because, well, I love me some cheesy 80s movies. I adored it and realized that Dirty Dancing is actually the original Step Up. Nobody puts Baby in the corner. 

  • What happened to good rap music? I feel like good rap died my senior year of high school. And yes, I've been jamming to old school rap music as of late. 

  • I've been keeping it in for a long time, but I'm just going to come out and say it . . .I think it's really weird when people take pictures during church and instagram them. Next thing I know, I'll probably get on instagram and see pictures of someone using the bathroom. No one believes in privacy anymore. 

  • My feet are always cold. That's why I love slippers and socks. 

  • Luna woke me up in the middle of the night last week and I felt really angry about it, so I headbutted her. I think I was half delirious, but I still feel really bad about it. And Brian woke up just in time to witness it so he made fun of me the entire day. "Kelsey, remember that time you headbutted our cat?" 


  • I think I have more good friends who are mommies than good friends who are in my same stage in life. That's normal, right? But look how freaking cute these moms are. . . 


2 comments:

  1. Dirty Dancing is one of my top five favorite movies! I'm glad you liked it. Also, I always love my bangs at first and then I hate them... Just some advice. You definitely don't have to listen to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that I'm one of your "mom" friends!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.