Monday, August 27, 2012

Celebrity Lookalike

Lots of people have what we call "celebrity lookalikes". I have never been a part of that lot of people. Never have I had people tell me I look like a certain celebrity more than once. This is surprisingly quite the disappointment. I guess I felt left out that my face never resembled that of a famous person. 

Well, in the last little while, I've had several people suddenly tell me I look like Lindsey Stirling. I'm not sure if I can totally see it, but I'll take it. After all, she rocks at violin and dancing. Feel free to watch a couple of her videos I attached. What do you think? Can I claim her as my own celebrity lookalike? If not, I think I'll be able to deal with just looking like Kelsey Keller Weller. I might carry a bitter resentment for all who have celebrity lookalikes, but I'll survive. 





Whether we look alike or not, you should check out her Youtube channel. She's grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.