Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Truth Tuesday


  • I realized I never shared our Christmas card on this here blog. So behold, rest your eyes on this beauty, with miniature donkeys included:


  • I try to be a nice person. However, sometimes fashion bloggers make my skin crawl. There are a couple that I faithfully read. My favorite is probably Kendi Everyday. Not only does she wear cute clothes, but she seems like she'd be a cool person to hang out with. I also have a girl crush on The Awkward Girls

  • We have a fake Christmas tree, mostly out of convenience. However, after watching some videos of how quickly real trees burn down I think I'll stick to my fake one. Watch for yourself.

  • Sorry half of this post is about Christmas. I'm in denial that it's over. 

  • If you like murder mysteries, you probably need to read And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I finished it so quickly and I still can't stop thinking about it. Just don't read it at night when you're all alone. I made that mistake and I was all jumpy the rest of the night until Brian got home. Luna tried her best to protect me. 


2 comments:

  1. ermergersh. SO FLATTERED I DIE. Can we be mutual girl crushes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh. Heck yes we can be! We can talk about clothes and cats and have the healthiest girl crush relationship ever.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.