- I often accidentally call Luna, my cat, Chloe. Chloe is my little sister.
- I have this fear of talking on the phone, which is pretty funny since a big part of my job is calling lots of people I don't know.
- Today I sent a text message meant for my husband to a guy I was setting up an interview with. Talk about awkward. I shouldn't be allowed to text people.
- I can't eat with chopsticks. I wish I could but my fingers just don't work that way. Perhaps one day I will master the art of eating with chopsticks.
- I also technically don't write with a pencil/pen correctly either. Probably another sign that my fingers don't function like a normal person's. My kindergarten teacher was on my back forever about holding my pencil the right way but she never broke me. Still to this day, I clutch that pencil with all five fingers.
- I read this article about feminism and it totally rocks. Everyone should read it.
- We got new armchairs and check out how cute they are! We got them for a pretty good deal too. Today I was talking to a friend about decorating my house and I mentioned it'd be nice to have tons of money so I could blow it on decorations. Then she said, "Yeah, but it's kind of exciting to go on the search for little treasures that are affordable." And I thought to myself that she is totally correct. I'm pretty certain if I were a millionaire, I would still search for the perfect throw pillow at Ross. I enjoy the adrenaline rush of a good treasure hunt.
Don't forget to enter to win a custom made leather bracelet! Winner will be announced this coming Friday.