Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Feel Goods

So I realize I have been slacking on my Five Feel Goods Friday. The past few Fridays I've just been very. . .lazy. However, today I'm feelin' motivated and feelin' good. So let's take it from the top!







 I am just crazy about this new mint colored nail polish I purchased yesterday. I just finished painting my toenails and I think I am in love.




 Pulling a little snack out of the fridge is always nice. Especially when it is colorful and cute.







I am feeling AWESOME about the progress Brian and I are making with furnishings for our future home. We found that cute soap dish pictured above for just $8 at K-Mart! Then we found a spankin' deal on ksl.com for three lovely vintage chairs. Now we just need to find a bench and we can invite friends over for dinner!






Drinking Coke through a crazy straw. Perfect drink for late night studies.






Waking up early is one of my loves. I have been slacking this week, but this morning I finally got out of bed at the crack of dawn like I usually do. Early morning is my favorite time of the day. It is so nice to wake up, plant my feet on the floor, and thank God I get to wake up to yet another lovely morning.



Have a fabulous weekend. What have you felt good about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.