Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Truth Tuesday




  • Sometimes we try taking outfit pictures, but then a blizzard shows up so giant snowflakes block my face. Evidence above. 

  • I just got home from a blogger meetup. Aaaaaand now I am blogging. How very ironic. It was a wonderful time spent eating good food with some lovely ladies. I hope it can be a regular thing (hint hint, girls). 

  • I am proud to announce that I landed myself a new job last week. I am now the morning co-host with Artie Fufkin on 94.5 and 98.3 VFX. Tune in if you live in the area. This job is such an answer to my prayers though. Over the last year, I haven't really had much of a job due to being busy with school and other extracurricular activities. And being jobless has made me feel so guilty. I am a person who thrives off staying busy. And of course, I have been busy even though I haven't been employed. But all the same, when people have asked me where I work in the past, I instantly felt ashamed. Starting this new job has been such an instant confidence booster and I am so excited to be doing something I love. This job is so much fun, I would honestly do it for free. So getting paid is just a major bonus! 

  • The only downside of my new deejay job is that I go in the studio between 5:30 and 5:45 in the a.m. That's super early for me. I've never been one to really sleep in for a long time, but I've also never been one to get up on a regular basis before 6. I am trying to adjust but it's hard. Surprisingly, I feel great in the morning and during the day, but when I get home from classes at 4 or so, it suddenly hits me that I am absolutely exhausted. I am shooting for an earlier bedtime but it will take some time for my body to adjust. I've been going to bed at 10 or so and I'm hoping I can work it down to a 9:00 bedtime. Sheesh, I'll be going to bed before my grandparents. 

  • I got pulled over tonight. Wanna know why? The reasoning is totally embarrassing. I only had my fog lights on, silly me. I felt like a total dork, apologized to the cop fifty times, and used the lame excuse that my car is new and I'm still adjusting to all the differences. He laughed, comforted me, and gave me a warning. Thank goodness. 

  • I know nothing about The Bachelor. Except the fact that I've gotten several texts and comments from people about how much Bachelor Sean is like Brian. I'd say Brian is way hotter though. And he's not a man slut who runs around with fifteen women. He's just a man slut who runs around with yours truly. 


  • I am obsessed with the goat remixes like everyone else. Check out this website for 23 of them. It's pure gold, I tell you. Brian and I watch them over and over and guffaw like immature children. 

5 comments:

  1. gosh you are adorable. i am so glad you gave me your card!! i loved meeting you:) and can't wait till the next meet up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either!! You girls are all so awesome. And I just read through your blog for the last half an hour. You are a great writer!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! A man slut that runs around with yours truly. BAHAHAHA!!! I. just. died. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! (first break i've taken since hardcore studying/cramming since thursday) Yes - someone who disliked Sean!!! Finally! I realize i don't know him and it's more a reflection on me for watching that show at all (and I only watched the last 4 episodes at that) but really! there's just something really mean about raising a girl's hopes like that and just crushing them like he was. I felt so BAD for those girls. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.