Friday, March 22, 2013

Instagrams & Milk: Vegas In Instas

So ready for the weekend o'er here. Apparently spring break decided to come back and bite me in the butt. I think I'm still in Vegas mode. You know: sleep in, be lazy, go to the pool, stay up til all odd hours of the night. But I need to get back to normal mode. Wake up at 4:30, work, class, gym, homework, bed before 11. That sort of a thing.

In my first class today after I left work at the radio station, I could literally not keep my eyes open. During the fifty minute span of class, I kept fading off. Just taking a look at my notebook would give you an idea of how tired I was. Every bullet point starts with clear legible words and by the end, it fades off into scribbles. Those scribbles are the parts where I went to sleep. It was almost so pathetic it was funny. I would come to, look down, and realize my pen was moving across the paper, but I had no idea what I was writing. And that my friends, is why sleep is important. So I'll be catching up on it over the weekend.

In the meantime, here are some grammy grams from Las Vegas. . .



Find me on Instagram @mrskellwell. We will be insta-friends. It will be insta-good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.