Monday, October 29, 2012

So Sweet


You've probably been thinking that I fell off the Golden Gate Bridge to drown in the water below. Well, I didn't. Still kicking. And I didn't even come close to falling off the bridge. But San Francisco was a dandy time. We loved seeing family and letting them show us their new home. The city was glorious, but I can't say I would enjoy driving those narrow, steep streets every day. I'll post about our quick trip soon (hopefully soon) but first, I must finish going through pictures. 

For now, I'll leave you with a little questionare I got tagged in by the stunning Caitlin Naulus. Check out her cute blog sometime. Technically, she nominated me for the Liebster award, so I'm supposed to tag 11 other people. But just call me a cheater, because I'm not going to tag anyone. I actually got this award in the past, so I followed the rules the time before. Feel free to participate if you wish though! If you really want to do it, let me know and I'll create 11 questions for you to answer. Deal? 

Well, here goes. 

Eleven Things About Me, Kelsey Keller Weller:

1. I'm allergic to allergy medicine. Ironic. 
2. I despise talking on the phone. I'm really awkward when I'm talking to someone and can't see them. I guess I'm big on non-verbal communication. I talk with my hands. 
3. I am the most fun person to ride amusement park rides with. True story. I giggle and scream the entire time. 
4. When I was a child, I went through a period of time when I was convinced I was Pocahontas. I also went through a period of time when I was convinced I was Princess Anastasia. 
5. I am a Greek Mythology nerd. 
6. In high school, I played Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz". There's no place like home. 
7. I gained thirty pounds my freshman year of college. From exercising a lot though. Not from being lazy. I was on USU's track team and all the weight lifting really. . .bulked me up. 
8. I have an addiction to Burt's Bees lip balm. 
9. I have never ever ordered a cut of steak anything different than medium rare or rare. And I never will. 
10. I love scary movies. Does anyone else out there? I swear my husband is the only other person who will excitedly watch them with me.
11. The hairs on my head are naturally curly. 

Caitlin's Eleven Questions:

1. How did you meet your hubby or significant other? Ha ha. Well, he was my home teacher. And he was the most faithful home teacher ever, at that.  
2. If you knew you were dying tomorrow, how would you spend your day? Doing good things for other people, surrounded by my family.
3. What is something on this earth you could not live without? My family and the gospel. Unoriginal, but true.
4. What is your favorite restaurant of all time? I love little hole in the wall places, but I'll go with a well-known place for everyone's sake and say Red Lobster.  
5. What is your biggest fear? Think hard now. The unknown. I'm completely afraid of the unknown. The first time I ever try anything, I freak myself out about it.
6. What is a habit others have that makes you feel super uncomfortable? Um, this is so shallow of me, but it makes my eyes about bleed when I see people use the wrong there, their, your, you're, or when people randomly use apostrophes for no apparent reason. It mostly makes me uncomfortable because I have my own bad habit of wanting to correct people, which is entirely rude.  
7. If you won 1 million dollars, what would you buy first? Tickets to Thailand! Or maybe a new vehicle since mine is temporarily (possibly permanently) not functioning. My mini van and I have had a nice run, but she's sure worn out. But even the thought of getting a new vehicle makes me feel like I'm cheating on her. 
8. What is one of you biggest dreams? I dream all the time about writing a book. One day it will happen.  
9. If you could go on a date with one celebrity, who would it be? Leonardo DiCaprio. Mostly because I think he's interesting. Brian would approve.
10. If your house was burning down and you could only take one thing with you what would it be (people excluded)? Does my kitty, Luna, count as a person? If not, I would obviously grab her. If so, I guess my journal? Or my great-grandma's dress that I inherited. 
11. What is your favorite recipe? Basically any dessert recipe involving lots of chocolate! 

Well, that's all for now. I'll try not to be such a stranger from here on out. Maybe tomorrow I'll even post my "Sunday Best". . .although it totally won't be Sunday. Blog fail.

 Thanks for the fun questions, Caitlin! It was seriously so sweet of you to tag me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.