Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Truth Tuesday


  • I get way too invested in whatever book I'm currently reading. I read a book a few years ago called "The Beast in the Garden". It's a true story about how mountain lions started attacking people in a town in Colorado. I almost gave up my love for hiking. But I couldn't do that, so now I just make sure that we always carry a gun while exploring mountains. I recently finished "The Fault In Our Stars". Now I'm really paranoid that I'm going to have cancer . . . or that someone I love is going to get cancer. I need to take a chill pill. 

  • I have a new obsession with purple lipstick. 

  • I have a goal to sleep outside for a consecutive week this summer. 

  • Every time I go trail running or just take Munch for a walk up the canyon, I see mountain bikers speeding past me and then I get really jealous because . . . I hate riding bikes . . . but I want myself to like it so badly. It always looks like a blast. But then anytime I get on a bike, it's just treacherous. I don't think my butt was built for sitting on those awfully uncomfortable bike seats.

  • I secretly get happy anytime Justin Bieber's "Baby" comes on the radio. Shhhh, don't tell.

  • This morning, I asked Brian if he ever gets sad that the 80s are over. He answered that since he didn't live for much of the 80s that no, he was okay with it, but he did get sad the 90s were over. I didn't ever live in the 80s (I was a 1990 baby) but I still miss them like I lived them. I mean, I have the perfect hair for the decade . . .   

Throwin' it back to the 80s dance my freshman year at USU. Big hair: check. Leopard pants: check. Shoulder pads: check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.