Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Best: ELLIE G!!!

shirt: Ellie Goulding concert tour, jeans: Smith's, sneaks: Target 

Let's be real, this post has really nothing to do with what I'm wearing and everything to do with me bragging about how awesome Ellie Goulding was in concert. She was good. Sooooo, soooo good. If you ever get a chance to see the girl live, grasp on tight to that opportunity. 

Brian got us tickets to her concert for Valentine's Day (best present ever) and then at the concert I even persuaded him into buying me the rad t-shirt seen above. Sadly, I caught a terrible cold last week but that wasn't going to stop me from having a good time. So we enjoyed a night rocking out at The Great Saltair, me with a packet of tissues tucked in my vest pocket. 

When Ellie sang "Burn" toward the end of the night, this drunk guy in his forties/fifties ended up right in front of me, dancing his heart out. It wasn't even aimless drunk dancing either, he had very specific moves at every point of the song. That's when I joined in and copied all his dance moves. Then I started a trend, because at least 10 people surrounding us started copying drunk guy's dancing. It was like Just Dance on the Wii . . . but in real life.   

XO/Kelsey 

2 comments:

  1. OH MAH GAW. I was there too and I was in pure ecstasy the entire night. Seriously, so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.