Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Truth Tuesday


  • Not to rub it into anyone's face . . . but I'm really excited to not be going back to school. I thought I would grow depressed about it but I guess I thought wrong. I served my time. Now I'm ready to have the time to focus on other things. Things I actually want to do. No more time-consuming projects and homework assignments. I will miss the learning process of it, but I don't think I'll ever stop learning. As is life. 

  • I neglect this blog because I'm addicted to work. It's a nice feeling to love your job. Tomorrow I'm meeting with some ladies in roller derby league to write a story on them and I'm so pumped.

  • Talking on the phone gives me anxiety. Even when it's with people I really like a lot. 

  • I'm addicted to Cold Case. We started season one recently. In the words of Miley Cyrus, "We can't stop. We won't stop." 

  • Actually, I get addicted to most crime shows. Sometimes I wonder if I have issues because I've never obsessed over television shows that most of the female population get into. I'm all about my Cold Case, Law & Order and 48 Hours Mystery. I do love What Not to Wear. I'll openly and proudly admit to that.  

  • If I hated my family, I would move to a dangerous city and be an undercover cop.

  • August is a wonderful month because wild sunflowers infest the land and it's a beautiful thing. Also, it's full of birthdays belonging to family members. My mom's birthday was last week. I made her a cake out of Fatboys and I felt quite accomplished. 

  • My mom is one of the most incredible people I know. That's a straight-up truth.

  • I want to cover the walls of my future home with old beautiful pictures. Like the one below of my grandma with my mom.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.