Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Best: Warrior

dress: Head Over Heels, vest: JC Penney, necklaces: Smith's & Forever 21  

Since it's still Sunday for a bit longer, I thought I would post some pictures of an outfit I wore earlier this week. I scored this vest recently for $10. The night after I bought it, I was on the phone with my mom and told her I went shopping. She asked what I bought and when my answer was, "a camouflage vest with jewels on it", I was a little concerned for my well-being. Sure, it sounds ridiculous but it feels awesome.

I honestly put it on and feel like I need to be in a dramatic 80s music video of "Love is a Battlefield". I put it on and think, "I am a warrior. I will own this day."

Also, I wasn't kidding about living in an 80s music video. My hair lately . . .
 

1 comment:

Make my day. Leave a comment.