- I got my hair colored, and it feels nice.
- I think I did well on my video editing quiz. I think.
- Shayla let me have a yummy muffin she made.
- I wore my new shirt which was only $7 and is super cute. I got several compliments on it as well.
- My mom bought me owl earrings.
- I felt the warm sun on my shoulders.
- I played volleyball.
- My boss gave me a rootbeer float AND a doughnut.
- Brian made me dinner.
- Brian took me to a movie.
- Brian bought me a Mountain Dew and TWO candy bars for the movie.
- Brian didn't dump me after I randomly started crying at the end of the night.
So this week was a little rough, but things are getting better. They always do. I decided it's kind of like green beans. I hate green beans. I think they are disgusting. And I am not picky when it comes to food. I will eat them, but I don't particularly love them.
But I remember when I was little, and I never wanted to finish my green beans. My dad would always say,
"You can't have dessert until you finish ALL your green beans."
ALL of them? Seriously? And taking dessert away from me was like the worst thing possible. So I'd gag those green beans down so I could have whatever dessert my mom had made. Every time the green beans started to taste real bad, I would think about the taste of chocolate I could soon have in my mouth. It always helped. Always.
My week has been a plate full of green beans, but it sure is easier when I think of the chocolate I'll eat when the beans are all gone. And I'll be having that chocolate soon.