Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Best: Indoors


 

dress: Modcloth, jeans: Buckle, boots: thrifted, necklace: Claire's 


We've had beautiful fall weather here in Northern Utah, but I had such a jam-packed week that I never got around to thinking about Sunday Best photos until it was dark outside.

However, a little darkness couldn't stop me. I took the awkward photo shoot indoors to the crappy lighting. But hey, at least I got to show off my awesome dining room chairs. We just finished painting them this week. Our bungalow is slowly coming together. It's fun to do a project here and a project there to make each room feel a bit more like home. Just wait for what I've got in store for those white walls behind me. More on the chair makeover in a post tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. love love love the chairs!! and you are beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when people paint their chairs different colors! i can't wait to buy my own home so i can decorate like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.