Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Truth Tuesday


  • I discovered the above picture on my phone from earlier this summer after trail running in the canyon. Obviously, I'm a dork. Also, my legs are transparent which is trippy. 

  • I don't think trippy is actually a real word, but it's lingo from my high school days and it stuck. 

  • I swear every girl in her twenties wants to live in New York City. Well, except for me since I'm in my twenties and I don't want to live there. I visited once. It's a fun place to visit. I'd go back in a heartbeat but not ever to stay. I need mountains, fresh air, stars at night, cow manure, and other country things. New York doesn't have any of that. But it does have expensive restaurants and the restrooms at the Statue of Liberty are really filthy. 

  • Today while driving to a store, I spotted a lady in the parking lot with a parrot on her shoulder. Pirate lady caused me to drive right past my destination. But seriously, what's up with that? 

  • If you think your marriage is rough, read this and feel better. 

  • So, I'm a radio deejay. So I now have this new deep fear that I'll suddenly get the hiccups while I'm on air. One of these days I might scare myself right into getting them. Except then there's that whole rumor that being frightened gets rid of hiccups. Perhaps that means I will be alright. 

  • Confession: I'm listening to this right now and I feel like I'm 17 again. Awe, shucks. 

  • Our friends Richie and Lauren have the cutest baby and she growl laughs. I better have a baby who growl laughs or I'll feel like I got cheated.

  • Who do you think invented Rock, Paper, Scissors? Tell you what, I'll Google it and then let you know.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.