Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Truth Tuesday


  • One of my favorite sounds in the whole wide world is frogs singing at night. I guess they're more croaking than singing, but whatever, I'm trying to make this sound whimsical. 

  • The only time I sincerely enjoy grocery shopping is on scorching hot summer days. The grocery store is always nice and cool. Especially the soda and beer aisle. I always make sure I take a leisurely stroll down the beer aisle when it's piping hot outside. 

  • My old email address is crazy8fatbutt@aol.com. To make a long story short, my mom made it for me when I was fourteen or so and she thought she was super hilarious. It's one of the more embarrassing things in my life when people find out about this old address. And now I am confessing it to the world. There, maybe it will no longer embarrass me.

  • My brother, the missionary, (who leaves tomorrow) would like a million fake "Dear Johns" from girls. If you are not a creepy missionary stalker and would like to send him one, lemme know. 

  • I had Oreos and milk for breakfast and I've felt awful about it all day. No more treats and lots more veggies for me for the remainder of the week. 

  • I promise sometimes I'm actually healthy. 

  • I've been on a scary movie kick. I need more good suggestions of things to watch (please no gore just for the sake of gore and please no cheesy endings that ruin the entire movie). 


Welp, have a good Tuesday/practically Wednesday

This random photo is me at Bear Lake this past weekend. There will be a post in the near future about that excitement so watch yo back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.