Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Best: Little Sisters & Studded Collars






button-up: TJ Maxx, jeans: Ross, boots: Ross, bracelets: H&M, rings: Kohl's, camera earrings: Violet Hill Boutique 

I have been yearning for something studded for quite some time now. So I was ecstatic when I came across this blouse in my favorite shade of green. Not only that, but it was a TJ Maxx find, which means I could buy it and not feel too guilty! Hip hip hooray for affordable clothes. 

And the only thing more awesome than a studded collar, is the fact that my ten year old sister took these outfit photos for me. I think perhaps we have a future blogger on our hands? 

3 comments:

  1. ummmm you look adorable.
    and yes, future blogger!

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kirsten. You are always so sweet. I hope you had a Happy Valentine's!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh this is such a cute outfit! You are darling.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.