Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Instagrams & Milk

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of this action. . .


Getting lost in a plethora of naked "man"nequins with my bff



cat naps



venturing through the winter tundra like a boss



my little sister's mop of hair



 rockin' out to Led Zeppelin in the kitchen



Luna wearing lipstick. It's her favorite shade. 



a Saturday journey to see my grandparents 



the greatest sweet potato fries to ever be sliced



a baby puppy that made me cry tears of joy



my cheapskate V-Day gift to BWell 



a snowy trail run



my new pony friend named Buttercup 



being a good sport after having my hiney handed to me by our whole group at bowling



Taking my seeeesters out for lunch 



my once childhood bed which has been taken over by these shady stuffed characters



with my lil bro & my main squeeze at a USU basketball game


And if you want some more of that action, find me @mrskellwell. Let's get crunk on Instagram together. 

Guys, I don't even know what crunk means. I just wanna sound large and in charge here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Leave a comment.