Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Best: Childish

sweater: Old Navy, jeans: American Eagle, boots: Head Over Heels, beanie: Bella Me Boutique gloves: Kmart

I bought this sweater from Old Navy on Black Friday. It is mega comfortable, warm, sports a peace sign (which I love), and I got it for 50% off. What a steal. Did I mention I bought it from the girls' section? I am wearing an XL child's sweater. This is going to be really embarrassing when I show up somewhere and a nine-year-old kid is wearing the same top as me.

Oh well. 

Also, Brian couldn't stop laughing at this photo he took of me . . . 

  
Really though, this is his fault. Doesn't he know as a photographer he's supposed to make me look good?


PS- This winter wonderland I live in is breathtaking. I can't wait for more snow! 

2 comments:

  1. I seriously adore your hair and that beanie! No worries, I buy stuff from the children's section sometimes too...sometimes even the little boys section. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! The beanie is so comfortable. I'm glad I'm not the only one who shops in the children's section. Bonus: children clothes are cheaper!

      Delete

Make my day. Leave a comment.