Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Truth Tuesday

  • I decided to share this quote because it is something I need to be reminded of personally. Life has been rough for the past week. Brian is busy balancing school with work and my school schedule is beating on me ruthlessly. I feel so guilty about what a lousy wife I've been. Sorry Brian, and thanks for always being so understanding and kind. We haven't been able to see each other much, but it is such a comfort coming home late at night, and crawling into bed next to you. 

  • I really do not cuss often. However, in the past week I have probably used more swear words than I ever had before I had this blasted newscast class. Things would be much easier if the computers actually worked and did not crash every ten minutes. I would sure love to get home from campus for once before 10 at night, thanks newscast class.

  • Don't get me wrong. Everything is not bad. And I must remember that. I used a nice lady razor to shave my legs this morning for the first time ever. I usually use the cheapest razors I find. However, Bri Guy did the grocery shopping this week and he surprised me with nice razors. He's been insisting I try them from the minute he realized I always (without fail) miss the hairs on my knees. I didn't believe all the wonderful things he said about them. But I should have. I'm happy to say my knees are hair free. It's the first time since middle school. 
  •  Sometimes when I go out in public with my mom, I worry that people look at us and feel bad because the mom is dressed cuter than the daughter. Seriously, my mom is stylish. And that is a hardcore truth. In high school, my friends were always in awe that I trusted my mom to buy my clothing. Mother knows best. 
  • It is a harsh reality, when you get married. You realize which people really care about you and you also find out who never cared at all. Luckily, most of the people in my life are the caring kind. There are a few I could count on my hand that have really let me down though. And quite frankly, I am sick of putting forth all the effort.
  • I am already excited for Halloween. Grow up? Never. 
  • I love receiving random hugs from people. Maybe they were inspired. Maybe not. But I like to believe that sometimes God's guardian angels are the people standing right beside us. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your school schedule is so rotten! I wish we could all hang out more... someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a week or so. I'm sure things will get better and I'll be more free to hang out!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.