Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people (but don't say their name):
1. You are a lousy friend. I am getting sick of making all the effort.
2. Will you just give me a really long hug, let me cry a while, and then forget it happened?
3. I have always wanted to be best friends with a girl like you. You are just so cool. So, let's be best friends.
4. I love you so much, but you are just kind of boring.
5. You have so much potential. Please choose to be happy, stop drinking, move out of Preston, ID, meet a nice guy, and comb your hair.
6. I am sorry if I hurt you. You are my favorite.
7. You are the most unorganized person ever. You make my face hurt.
8. I think other people have more trials than you and probably whine a lot less. People are starving right now, and you walk around complaining while you flaunt your way too expensive sephora eye shadow.
9. Please grow up. You should have ten years ago.
10. I love you. I love you more than I ever thought was possible. And the best part is, I know every passing day, I will only grow to love you more. And even though having you away feels like it's killing me, I know holding you in my arms again will be so rewarding. Let's grow old and crazy together.
Nine things about myself:
1. Sometimes I talk to myself. Even more often I sing to myself.
2. I am slightly obsessive when it comes to exercising.
3. As a child, I stuttered when I got excited. And as a young adult, I still have that problem.
4. I have cracked my chin open resulting in stitches a total of three times. Apparently I have this problem of falling on my face.
5. I wish I had arms like Cameron Diaz
6. I like painting my nails bright and obnoxious colors.
7. I have this fear of driving on the freeway next to semi trucks. They make me flinch a little.
8. I have a very loud laugh.
9. I like waking up early in the morning. Especially when I have no where to go. So I can just go about and enjoy the beginning of the day.
Eight ways to win my heart:
1. Must have a sense of humor
2. Must be spontaneous
3. Must have standards and strong beliefs
4. Must adore my eccentric ways
5. Must sing songs to me and play the guitar
6. Must want a dog
7. Must be a hard worker
8. Must have arms that fit around my body perfectly.
Brian Weller wins!!
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. If I am a good enough friend.
2. What I want to accomplish ten years down the road and how I expect to accomplish them.
3. I want a dog.
4. I hope I have cute kids and I hope they're not socially awkward.
5. What I should wear the next day (kinda sad I actually think about this)
6. I wonder if we'll have to wear clothes in the next life. . .
7. I wonder if Stevie Wonder would be mad at the people that dress him if he could see his clothes. . .
Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Wash my face
2. Brush thoroughly and floss
3. Say my prayers
4. Think back on my day
5. Usually text Brian good night. Except I can't do that this month.
6. Sometimes I read a book until I fall asleep. It is never the scriptures though. But I think I'll start trying to read my scriptures better. I get so bored though. . .Whew, I wasn't struck by lightening for typing that.
Five people who mean a lot:
1. Brian Weller (the fiance/pal)
2. Camille Keller (my mother dear)
3. Brooks Keller (the padre)
4. Shayla Alder (dear trusted friend)
5. Alexis Keller (my fireball little sister)
Four things I'm wearing:
1. peach shirt
2. grey comfy sweats. Perfect for Sunday-after-church attire
3. Believe it or not, I am wearing underwear
4. Rings. I feel naked without rings on my fingers.
Three songs I listen to often (currently):
1. Patience Lies~Kalai
2. Run~Snow Patrol
3. I'm Ready I Am~The Format
Two things I want to do before I die:
1. Devote my life to making others' lives better.
2. Set my two little feet on every continent.
In all honesty, I've been a bit of a mess lately. But the smell of lilacs has been calming my nerves. So friends, bring me jars of lilacs and offer to play scrabble with me. I will love you forever. Or just give me a hug. Those are nice too.