- I've discovered I really enjoy going on walks (especially when BWell and the pooch are present). There are just so many things I notice in my surroundings that I would miss out on if I were running past or driving in my car. Take those trees in the picture above for instance. We'd walked past them plenty of times . . . but one day in particular . . . I suddenly noticed them. I noticed how twisted they were and they reminded me of something out of a storybook. Brian and I decided they look like whomping willows (all you Harry Potter fans, raise yo hands in the air).
- I love going on long drives by myself. There's something liberating about running the temperature just how I like it and blasting my choice of music as loud as I want.
- I'm jealous of all my student friends who are on vacations right now for spring break. Soooo jealous.
- I love going out for breakfast. It is one of my all-time favorite things.
- My least favorite meal is lunch. I love breakfast and dinner, but I always find lunch so obnoxious. It's right in the middle of the day when I'm busy doing things. How inconvenient.
- Lunch would probably be easier if I liked sandwiches. But I don't really like sandwiches. I like sandwich meat and I like bread, but I don't liked them mashed together.
- Brian and I played pool tonight and I think we need to make it a weekly tradition.
- My house gets cleaned more than ever in the 15 minutes before guests come over. Brian and I kid whenever the house gets messy that we better invite friends over.
Happy Tuesday! Enjoy the rest of your week. XO