Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Truth Tuesday


  • I've discovered I really enjoy going on walks (especially when BWell and the pooch are present). There are just so many things I notice in my surroundings that I would miss out on if I were running past or driving in my car. Take those trees in the picture above for instance. We'd walked past them plenty of times . . . but one day in particular . . . I suddenly noticed them. I noticed how twisted they were and they reminded me of something out of a storybook. Brian and I decided they look like whomping willows (all you Harry Potter fans, raise yo hands in the air). 

  • I love going on long drives by myself. There's something liberating about running the temperature just how I like it and blasting my choice of music as loud as I want. 

  • I'm jealous of all my student friends who are on vacations right now for spring break. Soooo jealous. 

  • I love going out for breakfast. It is one of my all-time favorite things. 

  • My least favorite meal is lunch. I love breakfast and dinner, but I always find lunch so obnoxious. It's right in the middle of the day when I'm busy doing things. How inconvenient.

  • Lunch would probably be easier if I liked sandwiches. But I don't really like sandwiches. I like sandwich meat and I like bread, but I don't liked them mashed together. 

  • Brian and I played pool tonight and I think we need to make it a weekly tradition. 

  • My house gets cleaned more than ever in the 15 minutes before guests come over. Brian and I kid whenever the house gets messy that we better invite friends over. 


Happy Tuesday! Enjoy the rest of your week. XO

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on the sandwiches. Lunch would definitely be a lot easier!

    also I love going on walks and taking drives by myself. Both things let me relax and think through all the stressful things going on in my life!

    Xo Lourdees

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. Leave a comment.